- This event has passed.
Summer 2018/19 Match Play Entry
01/11/2018 @ 07:30 - 01/01/2019 @ 17:30 ACDT
Following the success of the Match Play competitions, entries are now open for the 2018/19 Summer Match Play Competition, running from November 2018 to March 2019. Entry fees are $20 per person, with the winner taking home the SAOGA Match Play cup and a substantial prize pot (prizes also go to 2nd – 4th place!)
Some notes on the competition format:
- The names of players entering the competition will go into a hat with names drawn at random to determine the match play pools and overall field split.
- You should get at least 2-3 games in the round robin pool draw. There will be no first round knock-out or seeding of players.
- Once the draw is announced, a matched pair of golfers need to arrange a game at a mutually convenient course and time.
- The green fees and any other costs for the game will be for the players own account.
- Game format is individual match play as defined by the Rules of Golf. Each players’ Daily Handicap is to be used to calculate the handicap differential and apply to the course match play index.
- Results of the match play game to be forwarded to Mike Willis
The entry form can be accessed from this link:
Cheers – Mike